What are the benefits to becoming an Area Publishing Partner?
- No Build Out Costs
- Protected Territories
- Unlimited Income Potential
- Comprehensive Sales Training
- Freedom to Choose your Territory
- Network of Support
- Flexibility to set your own Schedule
- Make a difference in your community
- Run a business without the headache of accounting, production, website development and human resources.
Who is an ideal Area Publishing Partner?
Most of our Area Publishers have experience in sales, marketing or business. Many have an existing book of business that they can immediately tap to accelerate their growth. They are self starters who want to work independently and enjoy working from home. They believe in a work-life balance that allows time with family and friends. They believe in putting their name and picture on a product of which they are proud. We want our Area Publishing Partners to focus on what they do best: Build and maintain relationships with business owners in their community.
What is my initial investment?
Initial investment varies based on market territory and opportunity and can range from $5,000 to $15,000. Additionally, as with any new business, we ask our Area Publishers to make sure they have adequate capital to meet personal expenses while they build their business for the first 90 days. Our ramp-up time, personal investment and payment schedules are dramatically shorter than similar business concepts.
What kind of income can I make?
Our model allows you to achieve predictable, re-occurring revenue. We can't guarantee your income due to state and federal law, but we can show you what kind of income you can expect based on our existing markets and hard work. There is no cap on your income, and you can make as much or as little as you choose.
Do I need to rent or lease office space?
No, all of our Publishing Publishers work from home. We believe in a virtual, distributed workplace with no cubicles, water coolers and mandatory office hours. Our Publishing Partners create their own schedule
What is provided?
Our training provides you with all the tools necessary to build and grow your business. We provide the following resources:
- Business Plan Creation for your Market
- Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses for your Market (SWOT Analysis)
- Extensive Training and Support
- Ongoing Continuing Education
- Accounting and Collections
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Printing and Circulation Support
- Customer Service Support
- Graphic Design and Content Creation
- Hosted Website
- Digital Products and Services
How do I get started?
If you're interested in learning more, or if you are curious if a territory is available in your area, use the contact form on this page.